Fab 5 Going Up!

Stachman31

I am crouching down in my bunker. As soon as I see movement behind me-I am going to break out the rocket launcher and launch one. Be advised, pass at your own risk!!!! :ph34r:

the same goes for you Stachman, BACK OFF!!! lol you are getting a little too close for comfort haha...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am crouching down in my bunker. As soon as I see movement behind me-I am going to break out the rocket launcher and launch one. Be advised, pass at your own risk!!!! :ph34r:

I'll try not to make to much noise when I come rolling by you, but i'll wave a brown sugar and cinnamon poptart for my turn signal... :lol:

I'll try not to make to much noise when I come rolling by you, but i'll wave a brown sugar and cinnamon poptart for my turn signal... :lol:

If you drop the Poptart, I might just look the other way. That sounds good, mmmmh Cinnamon!!!

Silverfox- We have not forgotten about you either. You don't have poptarts. I could also use a Big Mac, drop one off when you go by. HMMMMM. Could use a Strawberry shake, who else is going to pass me this week, drop it off to me when you do.