Aluminum, Steel, Or Acrylic?

ClayMeow

What material is your main case made out of?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What material is your main case made out of?

• Acrylic
    • Aluminum
    • Steel
    • Cardboard/Shoebox
    • I don't have a case

I haven't seen this poll asked before and since I'm trying to decide which case I want to buy, I was curious as to what you guys often bought. I can't decide between Steel and Aluminum.

All my current systems are steel, so that's what I voted for.

Select the material either your main case is made out of, or the material you most often buy.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the uber-classic Steel Chieftec Dragon, in the uber-awesome lime-green color. I wouldn't mind an aluminum Lian Li or something, though.

yeah, i wouldn't mind a Lian-Li either, but for $250-300, it ain't gonna happen. What's a reasonable price to spend on a case? I'm thinking I don't want to go over $100 <_ a psu>

I think i'm going to drop 135 on a TT tsunami case. Of coarse replacing their fans with blue leds.

I was looking at that one. I couldn't tell if it was mid or full tower...why don't companies list that any more? How many bays make it a full tower? I'm not sure if I should go with a full tower this time around if I'm going with Watercooling.

Yea, The only thing that is making me wait so long is the fact that I want to make sure that my current setup will fit in it. I think its mid tower. But I've got a 120mm fan on my heatsink, and its very close to my psu at the time. So I need to see some more pics of this thing with mobos in it b4 I buy.