Question?

dragonmstr

Ok well i was wodnerign if i ever wanted to sell my pc about how much its worth. here is the specs. asus a7n8x motherboard, Amd 2800 processor, ati raedon 9000 pro 128mb v card, 512 ram running dual channel with 1 slot free, 80gig estern digital hard drive, sony dual layer dvd burner, pioneer slot feed dvd drive, modded 500 watt power supply, completly modded cheiftech red case with 7 neon fans applique unreal tournament sticker on front, top with a window and 2 fans all fans have special fan grills, creative labs 4.1 speakers (garbage) ultrabrite a90f+ 19in viewsonic moniter, Zboard with gaming, everquest, and standard key sets. and all sofware. THIS STUFF IS NOT FOR SALE i just wish to get prices on how much this ALL WOULD COST TOGETHER if u got any idea please post your help will be apprechiated.

thanks keep the prices coming and i was thinking of sellign this and saving up and getting a laptop what you think of that? they pritty upgradeable these days they as relyable and as good of quality? coem on people soem oen selse must know how much all this can go for!

Edited by dragonmstr