Photoshop Quiz

asus

Can you make this water effect.. and use certin filters to bend the lines? and make them look magnified.. ?? if you would like to challange yourself, i will post the original file "that i created" for this reason..

you can see how the water distorts the lines, now YOU try that :) i love to see others work.. just have fun in photoshop.. and as Bert Monroy says ... just play ;)

Yeah, I could have toned the distortion down a bit but I kinda rushed through it and by the time I was done I wasn't going to go over it again. btw asus your drop shadow in your pic, while it does make it look cool, the way it's positioned would make the water floating above your background....Just for kicks though see if you can reproduce this effect:

leld.gif

done.

water.jpg

blue.jpg

edit:: never mind.. ya.. the distortion is a bit much.. but still some of the lines are NOT the way they should be :)

edit.. did you turn down the opacity in the fill opacaty ?? because i see some color there :) .. or did you distort the text then make a cliping group?

I created the background, created a new layer with the right fill opacity and layer styles for the water effect. Then I created a selection of the text/droplets and made a distortion map out of that which I applied using filters...the end...well except that I might have added some lighting effects on the top one...just for the heck of it :) that's why it's darker near the bottom.