Sign in to follow this  
Vic Mackey

My New Temps And A Question

Well I removed the old as5 and reapplied it and my idle temps went from 53C to 42C. woohoo! dunno bout load temps I dont really trust mbm5. i dont think its correct and i cant exactly check my temp in bios when im gaming lol... but i had a question... to lower my temps further would it be safe to put the front of my case in front the a/c unit? it would blow air right into my 120mm intake fan and cool off the case alot. would condensation still be possible by doing that? cause i dont wanna fry my computer with water drops lol :D

Condensation is not likely from that. It will take extreme cool to make your components condensate. If your idle temps are the same in bios and mbm, then your load temps hsould be the same.

Try CPUcool. These programs are reading the same information as your bios so if you're no getting accurate temps it's not the program it's the mobo's temp sensor.

well the problem with that is that every once in a while the ac will chuck little bits of ice so ur window will probably get wet. unless u have AC running through ur whole house then it shouldnt be a problem if u made a vent up to ur case

I tried that on a empty case once worked it made the metal get very cold and get kinda damp wet could really feel any water but I wouldn t risk it. Have a cold room works well.

you're laughing wait till you see what my pc looks like. *icecles dangling from the fan controller knobs*