Im Joinin U Guys

BionicSniper

Yeaah if you get them all folding ull love watchign as you pass ppl in a flash through the lower ranks, but unless there all in the upper 2ghz range ull not move so afst in the top 200, and from what i see top 100 is really slow, but you'll still wanna fold :)

Hay i just dled f@h and am cranking away
:O
lol well i have 4 computers in this house...................................
:lol:

Looks like your gonna' fit right in ;) and you've already got 'the bug' by the sounds of this...

yep and i just checked and i got my stats up

Welcome to #12772 OCC where your contributions, be the small or great are always appreciated :D

Also don't be afraid to show your Retro side! :P

Welcome Sniper glad to have you here.. :)

I am sooooo hooked so yeah send me that fone number will yah Stachman31 I need help.. Nah i'll just do a few more wu's first yeah then i'll go.. :P

I'm hooked for sure..

Thinking of running SETI@home as well..

Btw guyz is 36hours or under a good time for a 400 tinker???

There all different, there are numurous Tinkers with 400 frames some are quick a minute a frame on some of my machines then you get some that are 10 minutes or more a frame so its kinda hard to say, some of these gromacs are taking longer than some of the tinkers, but are worth a lot of points

By the way welcome to the team!

List of Stanfords current work units, points, deadlines, frames, steps, tinkers, gromacs, look your WUs up

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/psummary.html

Edited by road-runner

Welcome Sniper glad to have you here..  :)

I am sooooo hooked so yeah send me that fone number will yah Stachman31 I need help.. Nah i'll just do a few more wu's first yeah then i'll go.. :P

I'm hooked for sure..

Thinking of running SETI@home as well..

Btw guyz is 36hours or under a good time for a 400 tinker???

I've got 3 instances of p_112_p678_L939_K12M_355K (funky label on this protein) on three machine right now:

AMD 3000+ - 29:40:00

AMD 3600+ - 34:00:00

Intel P4 1.6 Centrino - 56:00:00

So, as you see, it varies by processor and, of course, will vary from one Tinker to the next. Your time seems right in the ballpark - especially if you use your machine for other things. Those first two times above are on dedicated folding machines.

BTW: Running SETI will only take away from your folding ability,

Thanx Nemo m8 i'll prolly not run the S@H client now and just work on my 13 machine Folding army.. :P

Got 4 lined up so far all 733Mhz-1.2Ghz..

Hope to add a couple of A XP's around 1800+ or there abouts..

Btw Stachman31 would you be interested in another 256 of RDram (800mhz)

2x128mb Kingston valueram also i've got an MSI MS-6339 (Intel 850 pro)..

I only ask as I noticed you have a 1.8 the chip i've got is dead so the board is useless to me..

Btw Stachman31 would you be interested in another 256 of RDram (800mhz)

2x128mb Kingston valueram also i've got an MSI MS-6339 (Intel 850 pro)..

I only ask as I noticed you have a 1.8 the chip i've got is dead so the board is useless to me..

Cyber-If I didn't get into a car crash yesterday morning, I would. It seems some guy in a Mustang tried to move my 2002 Dodge Ram. Needless to say his little 2004 Mustang is now about 2 feet shorter. Seems that when you hit a large truck like mine head on, smaller cars crumble like an accordian. Luckily myself, wife and unborn girl are all fine. So mine is at the body shop, trying to determine how much damage to repair. Gotta pay for that, otherwise I'd be all over that Rdram. Hopefully the insurance guys will total it and I'll get a new one, with a Hemi. Still hoping. :foldon:

M8 i'm really glad to hear that you and your family are fine..

You just never know when 1 of those little compact cars is going to commit suicide, you know things like VW beetles jumping in front of trucks and the like.. :D

As for the ram i'll hang on to it for a while and if you still want it after things settle down for you then we will work something out.. :)

As for the ram i'll hang on to it for a while and if you still want it after things settle down for you then we will work something out.. :)

If you have someone else offer $$$$ go ahead and sell it. It will probably be a month before I have any disposable cash. I'll pm ya, in a few weeks. I'll post pics of my truck in the lounge sometime later tonight.

Getting a bunch of those 200+ gromacs. Taking forever on my P3 600's!!!! :foldon:

oh yeah i jsut go hit with that tinker it took me 2 days (on all nigh and 5 hrs during the day (my parrents keep turning my pc off but its a thermal take xaser II case so im gona lock the front and lock xp he he)

1000 points and counting

next project done in about 15 mins