Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Telemarketers

In the past minute or so, I've gotten 5 calls while alone at the house. 3 of them were telemarketers/surveryors.

Now, I usually don't mind them... but whenever I'm in the middle of a crapING JUMP, it's KIND of BOTHERSOME to have them call me, which requires me to take off my headphones, look away from the screen, take my hand off the mouse/keyboard, and then pick up the phone to find out that it's a telemarketer.

God, I wish my parents would of put our number on the Do Not Call list.

My vacations never last long ;).

Obviously, I think you were maybe gone a day if that.

Edited by LobbDogg

I used to be a telemarketer, it was a short lived blemish on my recorded, but it's true. We made good money for just sitting around doing our homework and hitting the enter button to inact the dialing every so often. I spent an hour on the phone with this one women who had a memory loss problem, and we had the same conversation like 9 times.

And for those people who think it is rude just to hang up when they call, seriously, just do it. Better than wasting our time and getting up our hopes by letting us get through the whole thing and then to be like, "uummm, no."

I have some of the best stories of people messing with me.. some super terrible ones too. Ish.

i also don't like telemarketers. my dad once told me that if they wanted him i was to tell them that he was in prison :lol:

Just start a really insane conversation with them. Don't let them run their pitch or try to sell you anything, just talk! Start talking about rebuilding your carb, or changing your brakes. Maybe you can brag about how 1337 your computer is!!! Ask for help with your latest coding project?