Sign in to follow this  
bigears

Here's Bigears........

just kidding :lol:

what kind of two bit map is that i dont see nottingham on it.

sdfg.jpg

is that better?

Is that map from the leicester tourist board or something?

Or maybe a map of projected destruction should a nuclear warhead happen to be targetted at leicester.. which sounds like a good idea to me.. :lol:

:lol: yeah tis good...

but the North West rules! Manchester now and movin to Liverpool this Saturday!!!!

wooohooooo!!!! Freshers week soon!!!! :D

Freshers week is basically the week all the new students start Uni (college) (with all the partying and meeting new people which goes with it).. I'm sure you have similar in the US, but in the UK thats what its called

it's a thing in England, well, the whole of the UK i guess, where in the first week at University, when you don't have lectures, you know, just sorting your fees out and registering for your course, minimal stuff during the day...

but F' LOADS OF DRINKING every day and night and loads of girls and boys having fun together like some sort of hedonistic eutopia...

ah, it's always good...

you'll be going a long way from home. a full six miles i think from yours to UEA. if you even get there. now i'm aiming slightly further away from home. Manchester or Sheffield or Nottingham me thinks.

beat southampton -----> liverpool! like, 350 miles :D thats a bit of a longer distance to travel from home. cant wait to leave the mental family behind - peace at last!