Sign in to follow this  
vincer20

What Should I Use

I just bought a nf7-s rev 2 (should get it this week) and i have a asus a7n8x-e delux. in my asus board i have a 2800+ barton and i also have a 2000 t-bred lying around witch combo would work best for overclocking? And would the speed strip work with any of my chips? I would also like to know witch memory i should use i have two differnt duel channel kits one i bought off a friend it is a 512 kit that is genaric i think and i have a 256 duel channel ocz?

sorry about punc and spelling i suck :blink:

i personly think it sucks i'm selling it as soon as i get my abit i here there is a special overclockers bios for the nf7-s is this right

Edited by vincer20

i have that asus board. I also ahve a 2500 barton at 2.4Ghz. I think i could get more outta it, but the max vcore for hte cpu is 1.85. I think the abit goes higher. other than that, it is a nice board. never given me any problems, though I wish that when I get an OC setting too high, that I dind't have to reset the cmos. LIke if it could boot into a safe mode for the bios and allow me to decrease. But no, it makes me do ALL the settings over again.