spray painting

What are all the supplies that you need to make a custom paint job on you computer case? and how does everyone get the characters on their case like i want to do a case about final fantasy ive beat every game ever made. any suggestions on how to do this. And please try to stick to the subject.  :).  just playin talk about what ever you want to but please give me links to any good pictures about any of the ff games and i need a good picture of the squaresoft logo thanks keep moddin bye.

LoL, your pretty demanding.. :)

Well.. Ive never... Like designed my case.. I painted it all black..

I can tell you if you do a Paintjob.. get some like Rustolum Spray Paint.. Or Car Spay Paint.. the expensive stuff.. (I mean hay if ur going to do it.. Do it right!)

also.. buy a Clear Coat Spray paint..

I think it helps reduce scratches...

do little coats at a time.. dont try and cover the case in one spray.. you may have to go over it.. 5 or 6 times..

you could.. get some very fine sandpaper.. sand it after like the 6th coat.. wipe it off with a rag.. getting rid of all the dust..

Give it one more light coat.. wait over night for it to dry..

Give it a clear coat.. wait 2 hrs.. give it another clear coat.. wait another 2 hrs.. and give it a final clear coat..

pretty repetive.. but it will be worth it..

Oh..

If u plan on modding the case.. do It before u spray paint.. Or else U will have to do it all over again.. :)

Happy Moddin d00d

l8rz

thank you can you post a pic of what yours looks like? did you paint the inside of it?  i might paint the inside first.   do you do the same thing to the inside?  do you put clear coat on the inside? i just have a lot of questions because i dont want to screw up my case and have to buy a new one. keep moddin :D

hrmm.. www.geocities.com/psywar17/modding.html

I belive is my page..

my case is on there.

I dident paint the inside but if i did I would clear coat it yes..

It gives it a shine.. and its protective layer too

• 2 weeks later...

off the top of my head no...

pretty much all the modding sites.. have a Howto page on that just scan them.. when I get arund to it I will post a link