Did This Site Stop Caring ?

k1e1v1i1n

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin - you know I'm not on anyones side in this, and I've been "cool" with you before, etc. and whatever, but there is a fine line between bragging and sounding conceited. You crossed that line, and people didn't like it. It's happened before, as I recall...

Sorry if you don't agree Kevin, but my actions WERE fine. I DID NOT come out all of a sudden, Kevin, you pedo. No, I have been taught, a 27 year old hitting on a 15 year old is a pedo. If you don't like it don't do it. We have told you in the chat room last night to keep it out of there, if you don't why would anyone want you back in there?

see that is just rediculas . i didnt hit on the girl , and how can u htink its alright to call me that if i really was what u say then i would expect to b charged . u r calling me a criminal , and i am not . i hope u get banned for the things u r saying .

u r a lier friendly joking , nothign more just like i do with everyone else . u r not a moral person .

Kevin, as I said I have been brought up like this in my life (taught whatever you want to say). If you hit on a 15 year old and your over 18 it's just not right (this is how I WAS brought up). So kindly, stop saying I am a lier because I am offended.

I'm sorry, but it seems to me that for someone to get so worked up about a word such as "pedophile" they probably did something deserving of the word and are just regretting what they have done. However, I haven't seen the conversation and I can't really know for sure what's going on in Kevin's mind.

why would i not get mad if i am wrongly accused that just dosent make sence . if he just thought it and never told anyone i couldnt get mad but hes saying it to everyone . of course i am mad . to me what he is saying is serious . overclocker , u being offended is a joke u r a lier and u should b thrown out of here . i dont know why u keep bothering me i am just waiting to here what d3 has to say about all this .