Did This Site Stop Caring ?

k1e1v1i1n

First off, no this site has never stopped caring.

Second, if you have an issue with someone that is non-staff, but has been given Op privileges in the OCC IRC Channel, contact a staff member. Really no need for a post about this stuff. Staff contact information can be found here.

I will review the IRC logs when I get home this evening to see what transpired last night. Until then, the ban will be enforced.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh for crying out loud people these days are way to sensetive, no offense dude but if one word like that bothers you I wouldn't suggest trying to hang out around my crew for a day lol....from what I have been reading it sounds like you were being a jerk and probably deserved to be called a name. The mods on the other hand are supposed to be professional about things and probably should have just kicked you off or something like that instead of using names, but again if you can't take a little something like that you really need to reach down between your legs and make sure something is still there lol.

its ASCII text, I like this saying

Sticks and stones may break my bones but ASCII will never hurt me...

1) you dont know the guy in real life so he prolly dosent know your real lifestyle

2) in the occ chat room is usually a joking environment, maby not this time but I wast there

Just dont worry about it, I get called worse at school some days... and thats real life

so someone screwed up and used a word that made someeone else cry... boo f-n hoo.

cuz believe me in the REAL world... it happens all the time. if you can't take it you have a problem.

and that is MY opinion

I really can't see your problem here kevin... and though I wasn't there, if you did indeed behave in an inappropriate manner, having fun @ someone else's expense... despite requests from the then 'OP' & other users...

Wouldn't it be hypocritical to now complain when the rolls are 'somewhat' reversed? <_<

Sorry, but I don't think you'll get much support around here for such behaviour...

I'm with Kalu' on this one ;)

I really can't see your problem here kevin... and though I wasn't there, if you did indeed behave in an inappropriate manner, having fun @ someone else's expense... despite requests from the then 'OP' & other users...

Wouldn't it be hypocritical to now complain when the rolls are 'somewhat' reversed? <_<

Sorry, but I don't think you'll get much support around here for such behaviour...

I'm with Kalu' on this one ;)

i like the way you an be arsed to use capitals, punctuation (sp) and italics/bold etc... :lol:

--

he's from canada what do you expect :lol:

Since when does the label of pedophile not hold valid when given to a 27 year-old that has knowingly attempted to come on to a 15 year-old girl on IRC?

There aren't any teenage girls on IRC, and if they're were, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?

FYI I'm 16, so I'm not a pedo :D

Kevin...come on...you're only making things worse by posting something like this. Why is it when there is a fight in there...you are always in the middle of it? We all joke a lot in there....but most people have tact.....that little voice in your head that tells you when it's time to shut up. I don't know how P8 feels about the situation... I haven't got to talk to him yet... but when you have "couples" in the chat..it really isnt a good idea to mess with them. If one gets offended..then the other one will be upset etc etc. Also, like i've told you before <_< ...if you need to vent/fight whatever....take it outside of the chat! Sheesh. Some people can take more than others.....some people get offended easier. You know how to use the ignore feature....use it!