Did This Site Stop Caring ?

k1e1v1i1n

is it ok for a mod to call me a pedo in the chatroom ?

is this the kind of site the sponsers would like to b a part of ?

dose thw owner of the site know this is happening ?

what do u guys think ? shold they b aloud to talk to me like this and get away with it ?

i think slander is a huge crime .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what do u guys think ? shold they b aloud to talk to me like this and get away with it ?

first off... hes an IRC op, his choice in words are his choice in the chatroom, he felt the discussion you had with a certain individual in the main chatroom was disturbing and not apropriate due to the fact your 27 and this other chatter isnt even 15 yet, so... in his eyes its not slander ( the op that is ) second off, you where warned time after time about your comments and attitude towards other members... so before you start tossing rocks.. you might wanna take a look at your glass house <_< and when an option to resolve this was made.. well.. your comments where quiet uncalled for, in chat or in real life.. dont forget kevin... theres always going to be 2 sides to every story, and yours may not always be the right one and the logs dont lie

Edited by KaluMinati

anser

1 yes if he thought you were a pedo why not, i would

2 no i think they dont only because of our name though

3 prolly not if he has a life:)

first off... hes an IRC op, his choice in words are his choice in the chatroom, he felt the discussion you had with a certain individual in the main chatroom was disturbing and not apropriate due to the fact your 27 and this other chatter isnt even 15 yet, so... in his eyes its not slander ( the op that is ) second off, you where warned time after time about your comments and attitude towards other members... so before you start tossing rocks.. you might wanna take a look at your glass house <_< and when an option to resolve this was made.. well.. your comments where quiet uncalled for, in chat or in real life.. dont forget kevin... theres always going to be 2 sides to every story, and yours may not always be the right one and the logs dont lie

IMO i agree with KaluMinati

Moderators are people too, dont think that because they are in a position of "high power" they wont express their thoughts and opinions in the way any other average person may... I'm not taking sides here I'm just saying.

Because like anyone they do make mistakes. Mods are not demi-gods, they weren't meant to be. There might also be another side to the story, some preface to the "slander". I doubt a mod would call you a pedo for no reason.

k1e1v1i1n: Hey guys how's it going?

Mod: Man you are a pedofile

Things don't progress like that, and for you to assume that we will all agree with you without any kind of other info is nuts.

So for us to agree with you we have to conclude, it's not that we don't care, it's that we aren't complete idiots. Please, also for future reference in the professional world, spelling and punctuation count if you want to be taken seriously.

And technically (if you have seen spiderman) it's typed, so its in print which is considered libel, not slander.

can you post a log for this? also dude if you work hard enough you can become a mod to anything... which means you are a person too because you worked for it. It's very easy to start a clan and to become a member with forums and a website and be a moderator and they are only clan members which mean they can be jerks and call people names too. I know maybe you think that isn't a good example but in this case they are called a "mod".

Considering that you were openly told by the offended party that they didn't appreciate your comments, you dfismissed them and then mocked that person. You also mocked several operators in the channel and ridiculed their requests and opinions. You also blatantly ignored the channel rules and mocked those who tried to show you the rules. When you can act like a 27 year old, I am sure the ops will reconsider a ban. Until then, the OCC channel is off-limits to immature and rude behavior. To blame OCC for your stupidity and immature behavior only shows how arrogant you can be. A mod should definitely lock this topic.