Sign in to follow this  
k1e1v1i1n

My Wiring Job

might not b the best but this case it hard to wire , well i thought it was anyways . heres how i did .

ya the water cooling is out i am moving soon and it dosent move well and thats my new bfg 6800gt oc

Awesome wiring job on a case that big! 10/10 nice it u want it super nice put the HDD wires on the other side... just wanna let u know. =]

Edited by littleaznkid

AHAHAHA.. are you saying thats a hard case to wire mannage :).. is that not an Xaser SuperTower III or somthing like that ??? i have the Xaser Supertower III.. its HUGE.. there are plenty of places to weve wires if you look.. i sugest running some under the motherboard.. .. and you can put all your exas wires on the other side of the case.. to hide em.. not saying its bad.. but You can do better.. i know you can :).. it took me a LONG time to get mine right.. so just work on it as you go.. and it will eventually very neet ;)

Cheater! just kidding where ur case gallery i want to see it w/o side panel on.. LOL!

ya.. but thats the OLD one.. i have not updated my gallery as of yet.. i will soon.. i now have 2 HD's in the thing, and one of my UV cables is not in.. i have to get another one that will let me have 2 HD's insted of 1 HD per cable :(.. but that is a more updated pic.. and its that clean all the way through :) mabe if i get some time.. il update my case pics :).. with my new digital rebel and all :P

Xaser cases are hard to do a nice clean wire management eh? I looked at a lot of them. And compare them to smaller cases. Xaser lost... its like to long? I dont know.. Wow i'm gonna stick with Mid-Tower now then... LOL!