Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy54354

Who's Getting Pumped For School!?

Bah stupid school... y did it have to start and put an end to my late night gaming and other stuff.... grrrrrrr. how do you guys feel.. anyone actually like school?

was dreading it a couple days ago, but now im kinda excited :S

weird :P

Bah, I've been back in school for 2 1/2 weeks now. :angry: It's alwys nice to see everyone again, and then after about 3 days that wears off. School = teh suck! :angry:

Yep, I've been back for one week here at college...It's not so bad, other than the fact that my roommate isn't very cool...

I've been at college for the last two weeks...definately better than high school was. It still isn't always what I would call fun though...stupid busywork. :angry:

I've been back in school, Its not bad, because you get to hang out w/ people, meet new people, but i have had homework in algebra 2 every day... for 2 1/2 weeks!! ughhh

im not pumped for school. however i am pumped about asking to put folding on the school computers. i hope they let me put it on some at least

school isnt fun, hanging out with friends and people is fun. I start the 9th this year, O well this is my 3rd year of HS so it is half over :)

I'm starting university this wednesday, my first year! I'm kinda exited :P

I still have more than a month before my Uni course gets properly started.. looking forward to it though.