Canadian Bacon

crash

I am Canadian

wOOt

Nice avatar, you should use one of the characters with the "beady little eyes and flapping heads so full of lies" to indicate your canadianism eh?

Canadian Bacon, I'm glad someone brought this up. I'm not fooled by your so called "bacon". I know it's just slices of ham. I've been onto you maple heads for a long time. No more will the american people be fooled by this name changeing scheme. I will shed a public light on this travesty once and for all. By the way, I love Bret Hart. In fact, all the good wrestlers are Canadian. But like I was saying, In the USA we will call Canadian bacon by it's proper name......ham.

Ahem, bacon is a pork product that's soaked in brine and then smoked. Ham isn't soaked in brine, it's sometimes not even smoked. Back bacon or "Canadian Bacon" is a chunk of ham from a pigs hindquarters, (or . in american ;) )soaked in brine an then smoked.

Heh, heh!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 100% CANDAIAN.....The top 5 things I like about being Canadian...1) 5.5% alcohol per volume in our beer!! 2)Hockey Night In Canada with Don Cherry!! 3)Canadian Bacon!!! 4) The great white north!!! 5) I AM CANADIAN....EH....

I as well am from Canada. Lethbridge, Alberta to be exact. Now off to get my dogs ready to pull me around this winter. :P

Red Deer, AB for me. Been all over though. I bet I've stayed in around 40 different AB towns as I work on oil rigs.

It's kind of cool though, I've seen the biggest easter egg, perogy, mall, sausage, UFO and stuff like that in AB. All these little towns have to do something to make a mark. The sausage is my fav though. When I first arrived in Mundare, AB, I thought it was a giant poop statue! It's not, it's a sausage. BTW if you are ever in Mundare AB anyone, stop in at Stinichy's Sausage house and buy some ribs - they are the best in the world - Tony Roma eat your heart out!

5.5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do they drink for hard liquor, gasoline? That's almost enough to make me move up there but I don't want to have convert all my money and learn canadian. Just too much hassle. Although I hear it's alot cleaner in Canada than here. Might be worth it to hire a translator. Too many eh's, get's me all confused.

I'm not from Canada, but I used to moderate OCCCanada. It just wasn't possible to be run anymore by the owner, and it was shut down.

Cananda is a crazy place, bacon and statues of sauge...:P Not to mention Elcaro et al.

Devil is right... it is crazy up here ;)

But I would never leave... I love Canada, especially Calgary which is where I am. I have lived in 2 other provinces and been to pretty much all of them and like it here the best.

And for those of you that don't know...

Canadian Girls Kick @$$ yet again (for that is what I am) :P