Sign in to follow this  
XO3_ELITE

Slipknot

anyone else here listen to them?theys gots good musics,but there kinda weirdos...

I listen to htem, and they are not weirdos, theyr just something whcih you arent used to, its called different

First CD of theirs that I bought..well IMO it sucked. And i'm over the whole make-up monster w/e thing.

I like a couple of their songs like Duality, Wait and Bleed, My Plague, Left Behind.

Other than that I'm not a huge fan but they do have some good songs.

I like a couple of their songs like Duality, Wait and Bleed, My Plague, Left Behind.

Other than that I'm not a huge fan but they do have some good songs.

:withstupid:

i like those songs too....but i haven't heard the rest of their stuff, so i can't really pass judgment.

I do not listen to them no offense but I don't like what they say ... for example:

"The whole world is my enemy - and I'm a walking target... I'm gonna kill anyone who steps up in front of me"

"Come on mother****** everybody has to die

Come on mother****** everybody has to die !!" :blink:

I just don't like to kill people did not mean to put you down or anything....

I do not listen to them no offense but I don't like what they say ... for example:

"The whole world is my enemy - and I'm a walking target... I'm gonna kill anyone who steps up in front of me"

"Come on mother****** everybody has to die

Come on mother****** everybody has to die !!" :blink:

I just don't like to kill people did not mean to put you down or anything....

do you always take the lyrics of songs so literally and seriously??

their first album rocked !!! their second album was "ok" they are making 1 more and then calling it quits from what ive heard -

btw anyone from iowa *(idiots out walking around)* with that much bent up frustration hasta be given props - anyone thats ever driven through the whole state of iowa east to west will know exactly what im talking about - it sux

im sorry but if anyone doesnt like slipknot then you dont listen to it while you are fraggin some poor bastage with a pistol ;)

im mostly into the alternitive rock. I find it gets the ladies more then heavy metal :D.

Good man, alternative rock is the best! I do however like some metal, progressive and nu metal are good but thats about it. As for Slipknot, well.........They suck and they're weird :P

Its funny how everybody is so into mainstream music wheres all the death metal?? You guys think slipknot is wierd they dont compare worth a poo to some of the bands im into. Check out The Black Dahlia Murder or Cepahlic Carnage or Skinless thats some good ol grindcore and melodic death metal. Although i must give slipknot much props for their live show at ozzfest 04. Pretty much the most insane moshpits ive seen besides sepultura or pantera.