Help Me!

mernoob

true i can i forgot i coudl format.... oh well. the case isnt ONLY for heat... i have wanted that case since the say i layed eyes on it.... (mounths ago) so the case is somthign have to get

im glad that other people like this stuff :-)

whats a mobile chip?

ok ok point taken... thermaltake makes the best parts ever.... im getting a 480 watt ttake psu... that shoudl be enough rather then 350....

Edited by mernoob

Mobile chips are the amd processors that they put in their laptops. They are factory unlocked so that amd's power management systems works in their laptops (cpu voltage and fsb/multiplier is auto adjusted depending on your task). THis translates to incredible overclockability for the desktop user (and at lower voltages).

You might not need a 480W PSU, 400 will probably do it with more than enough power. and TT ain't necessarily the best. Antec and enermax are just as good if not better for PSUs.

Definitely don't be afraid to spend bucks on your case. Cool (and i mean temperature, not looks) is very important and a cool-looking case with features you want may not lead you down the right path (it's the mistake i made, and now i'm battling with adding extra fans to cool it down).

Ok i will look in to that next time i order...

My psu.. im getting 480 jsut to be safe... i have to right now plug in 8 fans, mb, heatsink, video card,(well the vga ) 2 cd drives, 2 harddrive, a drive, and i do plan to get other things that are need 12v... so id rather be safe with 480... plus they dont have any CHEAP 400's that id trust...

I kwno tt, vantec, antec, all them and a few others are the best bet... but im going with tt because 1 i lvoe the companie, 2 good watts for hte dollar, good ratings, good reveiws, i ike how it looks, good recomedatiosn from power companies, and its cheap, ( well under 50 dollars)

My case like i said there is NO talkign me out of the case... its my fantsey to own that case.. Plus its a good case... i trust aspire cases, great reveiws on air flow, and its said to keep things cool, the product des. and user reveiw... i kwno not to depend on them... but i look at ti right now... my cpu is at 38c becuase of this case... the heatsink BLOWS and so does the case... the case i have cut the holes for fans... ( and i over estimated and cut 120 mm holes for 80 mm fans :( ) so its a gehtto case, but im still runnign at 38c... and everythign else will only cool it down by like i guessing atleast 30 c... makign me around 1-10 c with out oc... but i do plan to oc.. and the mb, heatsink, and thermal compound is said to be GREAT for ocing, so heat isnt within worries with this stuff... my new worries are... i migth do it wrong.. but not so much anymore...

its the fact i am continusley gettign screwed over byt htis shippgin stufff.... i cant order till thursday, i cant get next day or 2 day... so im gettign express saver.. ( not the bad part) im getting stuck on a 3 day no delivery weekend! monday is a holiday so hopefully it will still move over theis 3 day holiday... but i wnt get ti till tuesday or wednesday of next week. THEN i need to find out how to not require a signature, sinc ei wont be home at the time of the delivery!