Donation! To Help Teamocc Only!

Flagg7771234

well i'm off....

I PMed "taz" on yahoo.... now answere.

First peep to post that these MOBOs will be used for folding for 90 days has them!

shipping will only be around $30 or so.. for 10 mobos, ram and CPU that is real cheap!

let me knwo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pc100 On the one I have... but the others could be dif...

Looks like no one wants them... This week end I will looking making a box that you can mount 10 mobos in and perhaps forking a psu so I could run all 10 off of 1.

O man... 10 hard drives and nics....

sure I can't ship these to anyone?

(remember I will web cam them on yahoo)

pc100 On the one I have... but the others could be dif...

Looks like no one wants them... This week end I will looking making a box that you can mount 10 mobos in and perhaps forking a psu so I could run all 10 off of 1.

O man... 10 hard drives and nics....

sure I can't ship these to anyone?

(remember I will web cam them on yahoo)

ATX Y splitter How-to. I'm going to try this with 3 mobos one day with a 600-watt PSU I bought.

I want to see your box when you get it done. I'm still slowly working on the Diskless Folding Farm idea.

I would take then, except I dont have paypal, and i dont have a HDD to put them on. I'm sure between everyoen round here we could round up the nessasary parts, i mean really whats it need a 5 gig HDD at most? I could hows them I live in the dorms and dont ahve a electricity bill hehe but jsut don't have the nessasary EQ to even get what you are offerign up and running. Does anyone else have something they would like to donate to the Group Folding Farm? Hell I'd even fold under a Generic "Team OCC" name or something. Though really a 333 Farm would be a nice improvement to my current plans....

FYI it looks liek its goign to be a week or two before i get thigns settled with the LABs 667Mhz's.

FEEP FOLDING PPLS !!!!

Just PMed bosco!

they will be shipped tomarrow if he was serious....

yea, feeding the enemy aint I! oh well... it's for the team! I want to get to the MaxPc group!!!

we get in these crap computers all the time on trade in... I usualy learn new MODing technics on them... then dumpster them..

I'll post more as I find them.

oh... yea.... HAY BOSCO! .... your going to need them. I have plans to bring a complete company over! 35 systems.... Oh, yea, they are a CNC shop....

:O omg

know what that means! I'll bet nemo does!

they are all high end CAD PCs, a few are the RISC Pandas... 410mips, made for math calculations... emulate NT 4.0

yaue-baby!

soon that 350day gap between bosco and I will be doun to 10! then I will rule the world! and,,, and... beer will be free and manaes will NEVER be served on a hamburger again.... haaaa haaaa haaaa

:foldon: