Antec? Thermaltake? Aspire?

I am bulding another computer and I am not sure what brand of power I should get ANTEC, THERMALTAKE, ASPIRE, are the ones I been looking @ antec is good but it cost a lot for low watts. THERMALTAKE is nice cheap and you get more watts for less money but it does not say important information about the power supply on newegg it does tell how long it will last.whats the best? My computer is going to be this:

1: ANTEC ALUMINUM SERIES SUPER LAN BOY MINI TOWER CASE with Clear Side Acrylic Window

1: Unincom ROUND, 10-Inch, Floppy drive cable, Booted, 2-Connector, ( SILVER ), Single-device

2: UNINCOM ROUND, 18-Inch, True ATA133/100/66/33, ( SILVER ) IDE Cable. 3-Head. 18 Inches

1:ASUS "A7N8X-E Deluxe" nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU

1:CHAINTECH nVIDIA GeForce FX5700LE Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, AGP,

1:AMD Athlon XP 3200+ "Barton", 400MHz FSB, 512K Cache Processor

1:Samsung Black 1.44MB 3.5inch Floppy Disk Drive, Model SFD321B/LBL1, OEM Drive Only

1:Sony Beige 52X32X52X16 Combo Drive, Model CRX320E, OEM

1:Thermaltake EXTREME VOLCANO 12, All Copper. 2 Adjustable fan speed controllers, installs in expension slot or in the front (in 3.5" drive bay) for AMD Athlon XP up to 3400+

Also with power in the long run I usually add more stuff in my computer hard drives cd drives other PCI upgrades. If you see anything thats wrong with the list like parts that don t fit you can say I dont mind. All this stuff is coming from newegg.com like to know whaz good or not say somthing.

Antec's are good PSU's (mainly the True Power product line) because the True Power's have individual dedicated voltage rails (not combined like most PSU's). Thermaltake PSU's are ok for regular usage/light-medium oc'ing, but their voltages can start to fade away once a system demands a lot of power. I would recommend either a Antec or a Fortron (aka Sparkle) PSU as these are the best PSU's for the money. With a system like yours, you could probably get by with a 400-450watt PSU.

What is the maximum amount you would like to spend on a PSU?

Yea, I have an Antec TruePower 550Watt power supply and It's been great. my voltages are so stable i have OC'd my cpu from 2.4 to 3Ghz, and managed to lower my voltage 0.2V. (Just to lower the temps) I recommend Antec as they have great powersupplys.

This is my favorite P/S, the Thermaltake 480W Butterfly w/Active PFC

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-153-011&depa=0

However, with the list of stuff you are going to put into your computer, it is overkill. You could easily run all that stuff with a generic 300/350W Power Supply because it doesn't draw nearly as much power as more current hardware does, especially the video.

Just because I have to say it. You could get more juice out of a comparable Intel P4 or AMD-64 system. Heck, you'd even do pretty well getting a mobile 2500 AMD and overclocking it.

I was quite disappointed with the Barton 3200+, my P4 3.0c handily smoked it in every benchmark. /shrug - have fun with your new system.

I have an Aspire 520 watt and I love it-it came pre-sleeved in UV green and it gives excellent voltages as long as you're not put a ton of vcore into the CPU. For the money they're some of the PSUs on the market, and if you're not going to be overclocking a huge amount I'd recommed it hands down.