Movie Players

Aristotle

I had to uninstall MPlayer as its ability to play video fullscreen from a playlist is laughable. I decided to uninstall it and am now looking for another Media player. Anyone know of any good movie players for linux? They gotta be Fedora Core 2 compatible (sounds silly but I had this problem with the MPlayer source when attempting to compile it -_-).

I use to use a few different ones but mostly I used mplayer. I dont usually like watching fullscreen on a computer so it never really bothered me. Plus I really liked the amount of skins you could get for mplayer.

I use to use a few different ones but mostly I used mplayer. I dont usually like watching fullscreen on a computer so it never really bothered me. Plus I really liked the amount of skins you could get for mplayer.

I like mplayer from bash/sh/csh/zsh the best of all the skins

I had to uninstall MPlayer as its ability to play video fullscreen from a playlist is laughable. I decided to uninstall it and am now looking for another Media player. Anyone know of any good movie players for linux? They gotta be Fedora Core 2 compatible (sounds silly but I had this problem with the MPlayer source when attempting to compile it -_-).

everything is compatibal.. if you know how to compile it.. now thats the trickey part ;)