Duct work

Recently I have looked into the idea of super-cooling my computer.  I have ordered a new computer and I know that cooling is imperative to keeping your computer running smoothly.  Peltiers are out for the AMD XP processors nothing i've read will cool the peltier sufficiently.  I am now looking at the possibility of building a complete duct system to run over my processors fin assembly and only the fin assembly.  I may run smaller duct systems for the other components that produce vast amounts of heat in the case I.E. video card and hard drive.  My theory is to keep all of the heat generated by the processor out of the case completely.  By moving the outside air over the processors heatsink fins it will carry that heat out of the case and back out into the room.  One has to make sure that the duct is completely sealed off from the air inside the case as you will defeat the whole idea.  Has anyone read anywhere or seen anywhere an example of someone doing this?  And if so Where???  I have seen other people who use ducts to blow over the cpu.  That is not my intention but to move the air over the cpu and then back out the case. Therefore I use a completely sealed duct that flows over the fin assembly and only the fin assembly then the duct goes back to the outside of the case blowing all the heat off the fin and outside again. I would also like idea's from people as this is a untested idea as far as I know.

thanks for your time!! I would even like peoples opinion if nothing else.

good idea, i would just make a buble over the HSF with a duct coming from front blowing itto "buble" and one blowing out from the back, cpu would have its own air chanel (if chipset fan is close to cpu i would put that in the buble to) sorry i didn't make a pic :) i don't know how to do stuff that good looking, mine would be a text drawing in word probly :(