Some Music I Composed

Cyrosis

Cyrosis - Maze of the Sapient Mind

well, i have quite afew others, but all the others i have on the net are old versions. this one is a classical piano piece. all my music is written fully in Fl Studio :) hope you like it. anyone else on here into music production?

i do some stuff for my band :) but it's mainly just arranging tracks and doing effects and stuff. I play a little guitar, but my mate ben has a load of professional midi kit which we do that kinda stuff with.

Edit: I like the track!

Edited by lego

i do some stuff for my band :) but it's mainly just arranging tracks and doing effects and stuff. I play a little guitar, but my mate ben has a load of professional midi kit which we do that kinda stuff with.

Edit: I like the track!

You play a little guitar? Like a bango? Or one of those plastic kiddy ones? :P

hmmm, well its linked from a site that requires membership (free) but i dont see why it isnt working for u only. i can download it from the link useing save target as, but yer right, it doesnt work for me when i just click on it :huh: u could try copy shortcut and paste it into your browser maybe? its not like its a big loss if it doesnt work anywway tho :P