Bike Ride Pictures; New Perspective Macro

asus

Great pics, Asus...but...how about making them a little smaller so they don't take forever to load? About 448 x 336 is the biggest I'd make them, they also fit all at once on the screen at that size.

Well i live in New York.. and it was nice out in the morning so i decited to leave befor the sun rose.. i did not get to my spot in time for the sunrise but i did get there befor the sun was to high.. but anyway.. glad you like the pictures.. i paticularly like the macro ones :) andybody want to comment or anything.. what could be better.. ect.. :) alwies in the mood for some pointers :P

Well i live in New York.. and it was nice out in the morning so i decited to leave befor the sun rose.. i did not get to my spot in time for the sunrise but i did get there befor the sun was to high.. but anyway.. glad you like the pictures.. i paticularly like the macro ones :) andybody want to comment or anything.. what could be better.. ect.. :) alwies in the mood for some pointers :P

I'd give you some pointers, but I can't imagine what. Those are great pictures. Color, composition, subject, lighting...all good in my opinion.