Which Is Better?

Inu_Yasha

Ok... Here's another post about vid cards.... I've narrowed down my choices to either a MSI 4400 or a ATI All-in-Wonder 8500dv. I'm looking at connectivity rather than framerates to a certain extreme. The main reason I haven't decided is because I don't know how well vivo encodes... Has anyone here used vivo to encode and play games on your tv? I'm looking at the AIW because it has so many ways to connect, also, I have a mono tv and vcr... I'm looking at the AIW because I can't figure out how to connect vivo to a tv or vcr that's mono. I'm using the input box (can't rember what you call it... maybe a reciever) to connect my gaming systems via av cables... I've got a $200 spending limit, so I can't go above that.... I'm not the biggest gamer, so I'm not too too worried about framerates... I have a voodoo 3 3000, so anything would be better. Which vid card would you guys reccommend?

Pendragon, which looked better on tv? I can use a tv that has the s-video in, but its downstairs in the movie room, and I don't want t put my comp down there (then I'd have to walk up and down stairs to get to my room and comp). The rf switch I'm using is probabbly my reciever (or whatever you call it; its the thing that surround sounds hook up to, like an amp in a car). That's how I have my psx hooked up. I used to use coax, but now I use the red, yellow, and white connector (see what i'm saying... am i making sense?)