Sign in to follow this  
LeeDaModder

9800 Pro & Mobo Uv Drawing

Hi,after my 1st UV Drawing here:

My 1st UV Drawing

I couldn't help wanting to do more! so as you can see I've added a bit of colour to the heatsinks and then decided to go ahead and paint the mobo,then got a little carried away and painted the side of the RAM and the dvd,dvdv rw drives,lol

The ink sorta got rubbed off the dvd drive with my hand when I was touching up the mobo ;)

(The pics are a little blurry couldnt keep my hand steady enough,lol)

Anyway please let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Lee.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

DUDE!!! That is freakin AWESOME! I love it...that is so cool. Great job man...keep up the great work! :D:)

Thanks ;)

The pens I used are called BIC Gel Intensity,I found them in a couple of shops near me so I dont think there too hard to get.The dark colours wont glow but the lighter ones (orange,yellow,green & pink) glow very well

Lee.

it looks like you painted everything that was paintable lol. how long did that take you?

The grapchics card took about 4 hours,cos I was doing it really carefully,the mobo took about 7!.It took that long cos the pen tip tends to slip a little and the ink doesnt always come out, but will a little patience everything went ok :)

Well LeeDa, ya made me crap my pants... I am VERY impressed with your drawing skills... You could make it into a modding business :lol:

At any rate, welcome to OCC... DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS! :ph34r:

(to all members, it's been a while since my last one... gimme a break...)

That looks totally sweet! Wecome to OCC! I am also new but I can tell you this place rocks. Touching the llamas is something the oldschoolers forbid! ;)