Hello!

Morpheus903

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I'm 30 something :unsure: and I've had a computer since I was 12 years old. I remember 300 baud modems, and 4 color graphics! Wow, that probably makes me a real old-timer here! LOL Anyway, I really like this site. Most everyone seems friendly and helpful and I will try to always do the same... B) It's a nice change of pace from all the flaming and bashing that goes on at other sites!

Edited by Morpheus903

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember 300 baud modems,

LMAO - very nice - my first modem was for my TRASH 80 green screen - 4 "colors" mint green, green, dark green, and black--- anyway the modem was a handheld phone that you put on a base right after the first dial up sound - i think it was 1200 baud. i think MS dos was upto version 4.2 ..... not sure tho - i loved those dual "FLOPPY" floppy's and 64K of ram (man that was a lot)

your not the only one thats been around the old crusties of technology ^_^

welcome to the club - show some of these n00bs some old skool flava ^_^

well i remember 14,400 modems, and 16 color graphics :)

Jill Of The Jungle.. ahah ahah

Commander Keen

Cosmo

welcome to occ.. nice introduction.. and yes.. our mods do a great job in keeping people who just flame off our boars, it is nice, to come to a place and actually get some attention, not just a bunch of ideots who say..

you spelled this wrong and that wrong.. bababab.. because personally i am a terable speller, i have a disibility in that aeria i guess lol.. but anyway.. try hardcoreware forums if you want to get flamed lol.. but if not stick here, you will learn a few things.. trust me on that one.. <_< and mabe you can teach us a few things as well.. happy posting..