I Can Get A New Case!

My wife said I could build a new computer today out of the blue!!! Ok, so I pestered her, but she agreed out of the blue :) I'm a complete noob at modding, so I'd like to get a new case that I can learn to mod on, and something that will fit my Asetek Antarctica watercooling kit internal (due to arrive Friday, so I'm not sure of it's size). Great cooling is a plus, but something I can mod for even better cooling is a bigger plus :)

If I should have posted this in the cases section, my mistake, but I figured I'd post here since I'm looking for something I can mod, and I'm not sure what will work.

im sure everyone will agree when i said Lian Li or Coolermaster.

personally id go with the Lian Li.

also im not sure but i think the antarctica is really brutal at watercooling .. im not sure tho.

watch out man it may be a trick, my wife told me i could build a new one too, then after i got it, she got all pissy, and keeps rubbing it in my face about the price, she said she only agreed cause i kept talking about it

beware bro beware

IMO lian-li makes very nice cases, but also expensive. i have several lian-li cases but i also have some other cases. my favorite is my AMS (american media systems) case. its heavy, strong and looks great. just as good build quality as lian-li, coolermaster or silverstone. 120 mm fan up front and 2x80mm in the back. best part, their cheap the one i have was only $37 !!!. the same one thats in my case gallery here on OCC.