Wow..... Impressive

exeter_acres

OK, I am watching the mens gymnastics....

No matter what you may think about those guys....

Watch the Rings... they are amazing!!

Ouch!!

No matter what you may think about those guys....

What, that they trained for ages and have incredible strength and agility?

:P

Just like the women weightlifters, they're scary!

Then again, they're only lifting 100kg max! The guys do 300! :rolleyes:

Only 100kg max?... I'm sure I saw some of the women lifting 150kg+ (thats about twice my weight, so I'm impressed).

And yeah, all the gymnasts are pretty impressive.. you do have to have natural talent as well you know.. its not all training.

I personally am a little addicted to the olympics coverage (good ol' bbc).. been watching about 5+ hours a day I think (yes, I don't have a job)

I'd rather watch the Beach Volleyball matches. Nice to look at!!!!! Oh crap, my wifes back home..Runnnn!!!!

Shame on you..we have a womans network you know ..you better watch it ;) . Anyway..those women could kick all of ure butts.

I think the funniest i've seen so far is badminton...especially the crowd :lol: wait....crowd, i guess i mean the 24 spectators

i'm so pissed. i haven't seen badminton yet, and i watch a TON of olympics. i've watched all the prime olympics so far, and usually most of the late night...and then some during the day during lunch at work. I'm just a big sports fan.

Yeah....the volleyball is awesome....for the game I mean 

yeah, the game's great...nice and firm....wait a sec...what were we talkin about again? :rolleyes: