• Half-Life
    • Jedi Knight 2
    • Other (Please Post)
    • OCC has a game server?!?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UT2 didn't work very well for those of you that played on it you know what I mean. If UT2 wins the votes, I'll need someone to help me with the UT2 server configs because I don't know much about it. I tried a few things I found on google, and it made it a little smoother, but not much.

I vote for half life deathmatch :) Of all the games I have ever played, I have always went back to HLDM. Once you play it for a few hours and learn some of the cool tricks (like tau jumping or sometimes called "flying") you'll love the game :P

BF1942 would take awhile to get up and running if at all. They currently dont have any linux dedicated server software out right now, so I would have to use wine to emulate windows to try and run the windows dedicated server software. I'm not sure if it will work or not.

I am with megavyrus voted other. I have never even played any of those games.

I would prefer Ghost Recon or Global Ops. Good tactic/strategy games. Plus they actually have an objective other than run around and press the fire button.

But I doubt either one will win.

So Once the game server is up and running good I will probably go out and pick up what ever won.

Maybe killing people I know will make it more fun.

Besides someone has to show you young pups about battle tactics.

:P:D

:withstupid: