Sign in to follow this  
Roose

I'm New To Occ

Hey, I'm Mike from Maine, new to the website and I will be frequenting it often to try and pick up as much info as I can from all of you guys. If you can help me out it would be much appreciated

Hey man, welcome! You'll find lots of friendly people here that know way to much, so they'll be able to answer your questions with no problem (hopefully)

Just a note, don't dis lifted trucks, or Bigred (fellow OCC member) will run you over with his :P j/k

Welcome to OCC.. great forums and community.

You will no doubt get to know the local charaters if you hang around enough... man we are a crazy bunch *sarcastic humour*.

But seriously, there are some weird people around, so watch out... although you should probably ignore me right now as I've been up all night.. :lol:

sup roose... first thing that you need to do is fill in the signature section of your "my controls" so that you have your computer specs and info in there so we can all see what you are running...

that way, if you have a question then it's easier to answer ;)

if anyone mentions anything about not touching any animals, just tell them to shuddup... lol

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you're from the great state of New England.

know you ment to say the GREAT state of New York :P

welcome to overclockers club "for now" please, dont pick our brains, i have allready been plucked enough lol.. happy posting

:foldon:

keep folding, folding, folding (to the tune of limpbizkit)

if you want you can join the folding team, but watch out, it gets a bit competitive...