Ms Piracy Problem

bigred

I've got a dozen customers of MINE who are pissed at the other guy. I'm gonna have a fun time with this one :) I hate the trade shows and all the ripped off stuff they sell there... I hate people who come in and think I OWE them a discount... and I hate these guys that think they can run a computer store BETTER than me in my own backyard!

Hey your not the only one with that problem. I have this problem all the time as well. I hate how people insist (to the point of threatening me), that we have the honor other companies warrentees. I also love how some customers try to overclock their computers and when they fry it, it is the computers fault right away...

actually the customers I've gotten from him have been very good customers. they come in, spend money, ask good / logical questions, and are very polite people. they're the of customers I WANT. they realize how much my service means to them, they want it, they get it.

on the other hand captain numbnuts (the kid with the athlon FX) was back again demanding some help... he's not getting ANYTHING. I don't want his problems with that machine becoming my headaches. I don't want to listen to him cry and whine that he screwed up the machine... I'm sick of that crap. people that mess stuff up and insist it's either my fault, the store's fault, or the computer's fault.

is it the car company's fault, or the dealership's fault that YOU drove YOUR car into a tree? NO it's YOUR fault :( same thing applies here.