Omg Its Leaking! Curse You D-tek Whitewater!

I setup my D-tek whitewater, this being my first time...and bam a leak sprouts. I take a look at it, find exactly where the leak is coming from (a connection between the hose nozzle and the main block) and unscrew it, and put some teflon tape on. That doesnt solve it...so i think...hm...MORE TEFLON! i try more teflon tape, this time i wrap it around a good 6-8 times...and still leaking. Has anyone had this trouble with the D-tek whitewater block? I cannot seem to figure out how to stop the leaking...it just drips out but it will destroy the computer :O

Also - if anyone used one of these with the pentium 4 adapter, i have the question...was there nuts between the adapter plate and the water block, or do you put those ontop of the waterblock? It seems my block is slightly above the CPU, and im wondering if that might be my problem........

Is your water block one pice or 2 pieces screw together? If its like the zalman waterblock, its 2 pieces screwed together which I use. In that case, you have to unscrew them apply gasket grease and retighten them. That if its 2 pieces. B)