So Close... So Very Close

bigred

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we could put 'tards in jail for using technology without having a clue....

if that would happen, there would be a jail next to every comp store in the us (and 4 next to red's store (he wishes)). the MORONS would walk in the the door to the comp store, do as they (the MORONS) do, no examples needed we all know what they can do, and would proceed to the back door with the tech, where he (or she) would check the consumer into the jail.

this was all written in fun but, some of us could only wish for.

Hey red just return the machine and give him a refund... Take out a restocking fee or something... Its just to much work to deal with people like that. just return the machine for him.. Tell him he can go buy a dell, dell has trained professionals that dell with people like this... (actully what dell dose is they hire people like that to run there customer support) so he should feel right at home... :P

So let me get this straight. All I have to do to get a free pc is have someone build it for me, take it home, dump tons of spyware in it and demand a refund and I get to keep the pc? If I only knew it was so easy...... <_< .

Give me this guys address. I'll have S.W.A.T. at his door. At the least he can be arrested for impersonating a smart person and that's at least a 5 year sentance to a computer tech school before he's allowed in front of a monitor again. Either that or just tke KB's adice and install a 50. cal on the counter, put a sign over head that reads,"Address all complaints here.....running shoes advised."

see it'd be fun to shoot em dead. but I have to say messing someone up with your bare hands is just so much more fun. to hear the bones SNAP is so rewarding :)

and god today is another one of those days.

started out with the wife complaining about hours I'm working (that's gonna change in the near future)

then traffic jam cuz the center divider wall jumped out infront of some moron on the express way (sarcastic... it didn't move)

and one clown after another today... AOL doesn't work, my speakers don't work cuz I didn't turn em on, I keep getting all these popups, can you fix this dell laptop I dropped and cracked... the list goes ON AND ON

oh and 18 phone calls since I started typing this reply :(

Edited by bigred

Owch red... that must suck. I would hate to see someone come in and try to pull something the first guy did when you're in as bad of a mood as this. And about the wife... no matter what hours you work, she'll complain. Women love dramatic things. I mean, if you barely have enough time to be with them, they like it. If you have too much time, it's not dramatic enough, and you're not acting like a soap opera man.