So Close... So Very Close

bigred

why do people still believe that "the customer is always right"? if you install all this crap software that also comes with spyware on a BRAND NEW system, how is that the computer makers fault? I just finished dealing with a clown that insists we sold him a lemon of a computer because he had spyware on it! he has had this thing 24 days and this is the 4th time it's been in the shop for the SAME problem. yet he is determined that this is the computer's fault and the lemon law applies to this. does the lemon law cover a consumer driving thier brand new car into a tree 4 times? NO!!!! the state takes your right to drive away at that point... I wish that someone would take his system away from him. flaming IDIOT.

10 more seconds and his head was going to have a collision with the counter at the tech shop... I swear these people are idiots!

god all I ask for is a bolt of lightening to strike the stupid people like this... kill them or zap some common sense into them... I really don't care!

edit before I even got to post! he's on the phone and wants his money back AND let him keep the computer... after 21 days NO money back... and even IF I allowed the refund he is NOT keeping the system.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people still believe that "the customer is always right"?  if you install all this crap software that also comes with spyware on a BRAND NEW system, how is that the computer makers fault?  I just finished dealing with a clown that insists we sold him a lemon of a computer because he had spyware on it!  he has had this thing 24 days and this is the 4th time it's been in the shop for the SAME problem.  yet he is determined that this is the computer's fault and the lemon law applies to this.  does the lemon law cover a consumer driving thier brand new car into a tree 4 times?  NO!!!!  the state takes your right to drive away at that point...  I wish that someone would take his system away from him.  flaming IDIOT.

10 more seconds and his head was going to have a collision with the counter at the tech shop...  I swear these people are idiots!

god all I ask for is a bolt of lightening to strike the stupid people like this...  kill them or zap some common sense into them...  I really don't care!

edit before I even got to post!  he's on the phone and wants his money back AND let him keep the computer...  after 21 days NO money back...  and even IF I allowed the refund he is NOT keeping the system.

He wants a refund because he downloaded spyware onto his computer? And, he wants to keep the system? FOR FREE!?

Red, may I make a suggestion on installing this?

image3.jpg

Or hiring this guy?

bazooka.jpg Gotta love them AT4 anti-tank projectiles :).

yeah, I used to read that stuff all the time. now that doesn't even show just HOW bad things have gotten. the PC was the single dumbest innovation of all time. it just let total F-tards have a computer and let them screw it up. they should have left the computer as a "geeks" only type of thing...

The customer is always right... but in some parallel dimension where they are the certified techs.

Well said.

Another one for military Intel. That may work @ safeway but not many other places. I get sick of the customer always being right too. Its like we don't have the slightest idea what our chosen jobs are about.

he wants to call his lawyer over this one... I hope I get a blood-sucking leach on the phone (the type of lawyer that would actually deal with a client and case like this). I hope even more that it goes to court... I'm in the mood to be down right nasty to people