Re: The Warning System

gravy

great guys, thanks !!!!

only thing i wish for is a way for it to go down, other than having to "beg" for it, as in every 30, 60, or 90 days maybe it could drop 10% or something like that, but this is great progress

just wish i could figure out what i did last time...i obviously "know what i did" as someone else has stated, but i just can't figure it out :P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know what I got warned for. It's obvious I did something, but I would like to know what so I don't do what ever it was again.

:withstupid: ...

Thats exactly why I pmed one of the mod's regarding one of my warnings...

Its really too general.. (the warnings they typed in)

And if they forgot why they warned you...they should keep a copy of your post, or some type of proof so YOU know not to do it again...

I just want to know what I got warned for. It's obvious I did something, but I would like to know what so I don't do what ever it was again.

you click on the percentage number... it opens a window with the why i was warned

my only problem with it is the notes on why. okay I will accept that I did something wrong. but WHAT? I have an idea of what thread it's in, but it's 6 pages long. I made close to a dozen posts in it. I just don't understand what it was exactly.

yeah

i agree red

would be nice if they could take the time to "quote" the offensive material in the explanation, not the whole thread, just the one word or words that were considered an offense

this is my idea of ideal

i doubt i would even question it if they did that, because like you said, i would know what not to do next time

lol

great news linux

you guys are making great progress man

i believe this will add alot of value to the whole overclockersclub experience for those that choose to be a regular and be active on the boards