Ouch!

exeter_acres

In defense of this years team, I seen the game today and they played poorly as a team. And keep in mind that there are 12 players in the NBA who rejected joining the team. I belive Kobe was asked to join as well as Shaq and many more superstars. That could have made a difference but they still need to work on the teamwork.

Now with that said, PR played a helluva game. Looked as good as any top 10 NBA does. They defended very well. Good game for those who missed it.

they get paid to much to play a childs game and think they are above everybody else so i think they deserve to get their can handed to them

i would not say that.. i have personally met Vince Carter, and i would never say that about him.. i met him when he was in North Carolina playing for that team.. i went to see a game there and stayed after to look around the campus.. because i was born in noth carolina "i live in NY now" and he was in the halls.. and i met him again in Taranto.. i had that feeling of intimidation, but he is the nicesed guy. Alot of thoes guys are.. they realy are not as bad as people preseave them to be.

YES I DO AGRE they are overpaid, but i konw why they lost.. if you look at that game vs PR.. they lost because, poor rotation in players, not takeing advantage of second chance points, keeping aline iverson in the game, not SMART passes, not being able to beat the other team down the floor due to poor rotation.. these are a few reasons they lost.. tonights game was just as bad exept the US cought a luckey break with a team that was not very prepaired..

and another thing... im kind of shocked that most of you dont stick up for are fellow americans. they are representing our country like the troops in iraq so i back up the mens basketball team 100% and hope they win gold

In defense of this years team, I seen the game today and they played poorly as a team. And keep in mind that there are 12 players in the NBA who rejected joining the team. I belive Kobe was asked to join as well as Shaq and many more superstars. That could have made a difference but they still need to work on the teamwork.

Now with that said, PR played a helluva game. Looked as good as any top 10 NBA does. They defended very well. Good game for those who missed it.

yeah, there were several players that turned down the opportunity.

Also, they may have an abundance of talent, but they didn't bring any point guards. idiots. i still think they'll win in the end though.

also, not every player is egotistical, money-hungry twits. They don't get paid for being in the Olympics. They're doing it for the country, for the once-in-a-lifetime experience, and themselves (and maybe the endorsements too. lol).

and asus, keep in mind, that there's a lot of foreigners on this board.