Who Has Seen Avp?

mvjunkie

Is it worth it? Thinking about going to see it tonight.

I read a few reviews on it and they werent that great so....

I saw it opening night, I thought it was pretty good except the plot could have used a bit of touching up. It ended way too soon though, like you would have thought it had atleast an hour left and then bam it ends. <_<

I agree it was a little short. Not a bad story though. It is pg-13 so don't expect a lot of rated R action. I liked it. A few good fight scenes. And ...well...I like the fact that there's a kick arse chick in it who doesn't play a girly girl in distress or whatever. It was entertaining...and of course...it's set up for another one.

just got home from seeing it, it was awesome. It really coulda used the "R" rating though...so they coulda put some good ol' fashioned killing and violence in. Regardless, it was still a good movie. For those who've seen it...wasn't the end kind of similar to Jurrasic Park...(where the big BLANK is running through BLANK after BLANK?)

just got home from seeing it, it was awesome. It really coulda used the "R" rating though...so they coulda put some good ol' fashioned killing and violence in. Regardless, it was still a good movie. For those who've seen it...wasn't the end kind of similar to Jurrasic Park...(where the big BLANK is running through BLANK after BLANK?)

LoL...yah the blank was rather dino like..in movement....but...a lil uglier o.O

Hey

I saw the movie opening day. The plot was pretty good and had some intresting things to add the series. But the Anderson (the director) could have taken more time to make it longer and flow better.

I was very dissapointed with the movie. Sure it had great fight scenes, but the previews made it seem like a different story all together. Plus it seemed a little almost cheesy that the predator gets to be buddies with that chick and makes her a weapon. I thought these predators were hunters and killed anything in its path.