Impeller Question

markiemrboo

So, I have some free time before I put all my stuff back together and run my computer at [email protected] without a radiator (I can actually run it like this with just the block but I would prefer to have water flowing around) :)

I have a picture of the impellor from my pump. I was wondering if the bit at the bottom that is loose is causing my clicking noise? Can I just glue it back on? :D

i used to have the same problem with my aquarium pump...keeps making this rattling noise... the cause of this is that your impeller isnt seated properly...thus when it rotates, it hits the housing ;) yeah gluing that part back should fixed the problem.. though for me, my impeller got cracks and i had to get a new pump <_<

I figured it might have been something to do with the impeller either way :D I tried glueing that bit back on, but it's still making a little clicky noise... I think it might just be the position of the pump now though. Definately did something but I dunno if it was a bad or good thing! I could swear it doesn't seem to push as much water anymore... might just be my eyes playing tricks.