Bam!

Flagg7771234

Oh man, you guys checking this out!

Just as I was getting discouraged with this folding thing BAM! 12 come in all at once!

Oh yea...

is it just me or are all these jobs taking like 3 days or so to complete?

Oh man, you guys checking this out!

Just as I was getting discouraged with this folding thing BAM! 12 come in all at once!

Oh yea...

is it just me or are all these jobs taking like 3 days or so to complete?

That happens when you start up a bunch of machines at once and they all gey similar proteins to work on. Makes for a slow few days and then as you say "BAM"!

I broke rank 400! Seems like the bottom 200 ranks are cannon fauder, I suppose the 300 to 200 will take me 10 as long.

Friday I got a bunch of crapy Win98 PCs folding, probably take em a week to do anything. But the crap system are on 24 hours. I think my totaly count is sonthing like 27 workstations and 12 servers.

I broke rank 400! Seems like the bottom 200 ranks are cannon fauder, I suppose the 300 to 200 will take me 10 as long.

Friday I got a bunch of crapy Win98 PCs folding, probably take em a week to do anything. But the crap system are on 24 hours. I think my totaly count is sonthing like 27 workstations and 12 servers.

I hear you. Getting into the 60's and 50's will take some time with just 2 or 3 good machines running. Looks like you got a crazy amount of machines folding, so it shouldn't be problem for ya. Good luck. Yeah, I'm stuck in the 50's. Will be there a while. :foldon:

have you checked out extremeoverclocking to see your overtake predictions?

I jumped up to the high 100's quickly, but now I'm stuck around 114 - some of my machines died, so I don't think I'll be changing much now... With the boxes you got folding, I'd think that it won't take long...

Flagg, you are here: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use....php?s=&u=98045

Looks like we have a new contender on the team!! Way to go! :foldon::foldon:

Heh heh- still want to thank us for getting you hooked? :lol:

It's an addiction - for a good cause anyway. Wait to you start building systems just for folding- then you know you need help!