Sign in to follow this  
greenguava

Hello Everyone

I've been a member for a little bit, but am definitely a noob here. I have been reading a lot of the forums and never realized how complex it is to overclock. I want to learn and will be building a new rig to Overclock. Thanks for keeping it friendly and don't laugh too hard :P

Wilkommen! lol, don't worry - i dont really overclock my system at all (it doesnt bother me a great deal, but i *can* make my P4 2.53 run at 3.1ghz on an Aero Lite 4....). Overclocking is cool, but i'm glad i wasn't put off by the name of the site - there is a lot more here than meets the eye!

Welcome to one of the most resourceful forums on the web!

yeah, i don't really oc mine either, coz i don't need uber performance for games etc...

welcome to occ, start folding, don't touch the llamas etc....

are we not meant to leave this whole llama thing alone now? after reading the posts yesterday, i think we should lay off the new guys a bit - they'll all think this is a "funny-farm" forum or something.

on a more relevant note, i think OC'ing my 9800pro is going to be beneficial for games like doom and HL2, otherwise, stock speeds are cool by me!

I see you have been around for a bit, but anyway..

Welcome to OCC

howdy, not so new member... since you've been around for a little bit, I'm sure you've seen some odd comments about weird animals - just try to ignore them.

From what I can tell about OCC, this place is more than just making a CPU run a few cycles faster than usual - all that matter is that your're cool with how your machine runs.