What Comes Between Me And My Ipod Mini!

Coolzero101

After finaly getting my ipod, my 19 or 20 year old brother (im not sure how old he is) learns I have it. Long story short hes at my door with brass knuckles trying to *convince me* to let him borrow it. Short story Short I have a new pair of brass knuckles that match well with my ipod. I wouldn't suppose these are legal? Because I would like to sell them in the buy or sell section.

Tried google?

... brass knuckles are illegal in most places. Can't say for sure though. It's either by state or local. I know there are quite a few confiscated in displays in a lot of police stations I've been in. But, they might have been confiscated for bashing someone with them. I'm almost positive that they're illegal in most states though.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=38502

that is no joke. one of the things my brother has done for $$$ in the past was work at one of those cheezy knife sales things at the mall. they sold brass knuckles as brass "paper weights" because of michigan law. when questioned about it they used to say anyone who used them as a weapons was not using them as directed!