66-ish Mustang

Some_Guy_

buying one thats been rebuilt is your best bet as otherhave said.. this works out to your benifit in 2 ways... one, you wont be gone for hours at a time a few times a week ( 2 hours always turns into 6 when you get into what your doing ) and 2, you can start banking money into a seperate account and just tell her that your investing in some form of mutual fund that was offered by the bank, if its small enough ( 2 hundred a month or maybe more ) then it will be somewhat believable, once you have enough banked... go hunting, try to steer clear of stangs with matching numbers as they tend to be very expensive due to the fact that they are 90% factory origional, other then that.. best of luck on your hunt regardless of which route you choose to take :)

While you are at it, go ahead and find me a '62 Dodge Dart Ramcharger 413. My mom used to have one and i remember that on tuesday nights at Heartland park in Topeka, Kansas, you could enter in the'race what you brung' event. My mom's Dart stock (413-ci V-8/410 hp, 0-60 5.8) did a 13.4 one time... God i wish we still had that car.