The Llama's

Shadowfactor

I was planning on making a new topic a little later but this caught my eye so I might as well explain it here... Yes, I was the one to start the warning "Don't touch the llamas"... It's no holy grail story but it is the truth... Until now, only Phil knew, I won't get into why as it isn't a big deal but what follows is "THE LEGEND OF THE LLAMA" :ph34r:

At one point when I was a kid, me and my friends were in camp and we went to a petting zoo. It was nice and everything, they even had pony rides and all. At one point we came across to see llamas, they looked nice and all until **cue scary music** the petting! ** end scary music.

We went in line to pet the llamas and it seemed alright until my turn. I was behind and to the side of the llama and pet what I guess was its butt a little to hard only to have it give me a swift kick in the beanbag with its hind leg. Not alot of fun I assure you... The reason I say not to touch the llamas on the board is to warn n00bs not to mess around with things they don't understand until they learn about it. I was warned only AFTER the kick that you shouldn't sneak up behind a llama... it scares them...

lol...and how old were you? you shouldn't sneak behind ANY animal, as most of them don't like that sort of thing. sucks you had to learn that the hard way...the really hard way. ouch.

yeah well it wasn't entirely my fault... when the camp counselor took me to pet it, he positioned me that way... BTW I think I was 9 or 10 years old... :rolleyes:

maybe he didn't like you? :D only joking - i reckon people would do that sort of thing to me because they hated me...but i just remembered the 9v battery in a toilet basin trick...revenge is sweet! muhahah!

I want a admin to answer as well as anyone else that knows

What makes you think an admin would know? :blink: Or any other staff member at that?

I'm was as clueless as you are about it.

Edited by d3bruts1d

lol..finally I can stop wondering..painful story...I have a petting zoo story as well...mine wasnt as tramatic...goat just tried to eat the pink ribbon off muh shirt...I was about 6 :unsure: ...I thought he was trying to eat me :blink:

What makes you think an admin would know?  :blink:  Or any other staff member at that?

I'm was as clueless as you are about it.

cuz you guys own this site , well i thought the admins made it up or something

also Phil if you wanna touch the Llama's and get kicked in the ballz go ahead man :withstupid:

also Phil if you wanna touch the Llama's and get kicked in the ballz go ahead man

They don't always kick, sometimes you get lucky.

but Since your from the OCC your ganna get kicked man :P:ph34r::bah:

also Can a admin make this a sticky so we dont get the same question over and over