The Llama's

Shadowfactor

As you all know i have been here for awhile anyway. What is with the Llama's I never understood that @ all , I want a admin to answer as well as anyone else that knows

I was planning on making a new topic a little later but this caught my eye so I might as well explain it here... Yes, I was the one to start the warning "Don't touch the llamas"... It's no holy grail story but it is the truth... Until now, only Phil knew, I won't get into why as it isn't a big deal but what follows is "THE LEGEND OF THE LLAMA" :ph34r:

At one point when I was a kid, me and my friends were in camp and we went to a petting zoo. It was nice and everything, they even had pony rides and all. At one point we came across to see llamas, they looked nice and all until **cue scary music** the petting! ** end scary music.

We went in line to pet the llamas and it seemed alright until my turn. I was behind and to the side of the llama and pet what I guess was its butt a little to hard only to have it give me a swift kick in the beanbag with its hind leg. Not alot of fun I assure you... The reason I say not to touch the llamas on the board is to warn n00bs not to mess around with things they don't understand until they learn about it. I was warned only AFTER the kick that you shouldn't sneak up behind a llama... it scares them...

I was planning on making a new topic a little later but this caught my eye so I might as well explain it here... Yes, I was the one to start the warning "Don't touch the llamas"... It's no holy grail story but it is the truth... Until now, only Phil knew, I won't get into why as it isn't a big deal but what follows is "THE LEGEND OF THE LLAMA" :ph34r:

At one point when I was a kid, me and my friends were in camp and we went to a petting zoo. It was nice and everything, they even had pony rides and all. At one point we came across to see llamas, they looked nice and all until **cue scary music** the petting! ** end scary music.

We went in line to pet the llamas and it seemed alright until my turn. I was behind and to the side of the llama and pet what I guess was its butt a little to hard only to have it give me a swift kick in the beanbag with its hind leg. Not alot of fun I assure you... The reason I say not to touch the llamas on the board is to warn n00bs not to mess around with things they don't understand until they learn about it. I was warned only AFTER the kick that you shouldn't sneak up behind a llama... it scares them...

HAHA you got hit in the nuts .

Oh so thats the whole story . Lol