My New Site

Badams66

Well, its been a while since i made a site, and pretty much every last site i made had to compete with OCC as it was a computer site, well guess what, not anymore!

Before i was into computers, i used to love R/Cs, and i recently bought a nitro r/c and it brought me back instantly into the hobby! So, here is my site, feel free to check it out (still under construction and waitin for a domain) but feel free to give me any comments (you can give it to me straight, i can take it :P;) ), you never know, maybe you might get into the hobby too

http://www.nickbush.com/tyme/brad

^^ ignore the free url, like i said, domain coming soon hopefully

Edited by Tyme_66

the link worked when i tried it :S

oh well, it might have had something to do with the java redirect, i changed it so it uses .htacces now, so maybe it will work now...

anyway, what did you think of it when you were there?

works good now.. did you do all the PHP for that?

lol, if i say yes will you drop the subject :P ?

naw, im just kidding, no, its just a modded up phpbb board (i did the modding myself)

i don't have the skill, time, or the effort to make a whole database driven site like that, but im not ashamed to admit it :P

i prefer Asp over php, but thats just me...Dude tahts pretty nice. Why dont you go from site to site and make them and make money...thats what i do, charge about 200-300 per site to get you started

because i didn't make it from scratch, i just added in some mods, same with the layout/coloring, i didn't make that, i just changed certain things such as the copyright at the bottom, and added my logo at the top

eitherwise, i would love to do something like that :P

but for some reason, i enjoy adding to/administrating a site rather then building them