System Hanging On X800 Xt And 9500 Pro

GregP24

I tried(and failed) to Vmod my X800 a few days ago. Ever since, it jams up in every game I play and in 3dmark03. It will run 3dmark01 and AM3. I thought that maybe i had damaged it in Vmodding, so I stuck my old 9500 Pro in. The 9500 Pro got all the way through 3dmark03 to the sound test and froze in the 1st one. I am using DX9.0c and cat4.7s. Has anyone got any idea what's wrong? I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT MY VIDEO GAMES!!!

Neither will complete the Doom3 timedemo, either.

:foldon:

[[email protected],Aug 13 2004, 10:41 PM] i dont think you damaged it. But there`s definetly something wrong. i say format c: reinstall windows and instal dx 9.0b. Also try downloading the new DNA drivers 2.8.4.8

What are these DNA drivers?

I did just re-install windows, hoping to find a cure.

One thing I forgot to mention, but is defiantly tied to it is, before I Vmodded the vid card, it would no longer finish 3dmark01. It would go to the part where the matrix lobby thing is, and then jam. This started with Dx9b. I installed DX9C for the 1st time when I reinstalled windows. So it can't be DX9. I'm thinking my processor may be dying? My load tmeps recently went up 5C while the ambient temp in my room went down 3 degrees.