Halo 2 - Ilovebees.com - Trailer

Metalbones

hey occ memebers,

there has been a lot of talking going on about the ilovebees.com, okay so the site looks like its hacked up and the million forrums linked from the site also prove that the site owner (Dana) is confused on whats going on with the honey bee site and on the homepage if the site is a countdown to august 24,2004 or something like that. Now the weird thng is that the theatrical trailer thats in the loews theaters i believe has the site (www.ilovebees.com) at the end of the halo 2 trailer under the xbox sign (u know the big X and then under that is suppose to be www.xbox.com), a lot of people r wondering wats it all about , som1 on G4techTV forums said that its supposed to be the secret date for the launch of the halo 2 sigle player demo and others believe it has to do something with the new spiecies in halo 2 (suppsosilble bees) and something to do with the confusing flood in halo (if u know about the story of halo and the whole flood thing plz share ur knowledge), i posted this to let people that dont know this know it and to see wat the rest of u have to say on this and k idk y but when i go to the homepage i dont see a countdown in the lil black thing that comes i only see the phase2 comelete line as the end and then under that the whole choice thing so idk wat its all about but if u can tell me y i cant see anything under that line and how do i get to see the countdown plz post. thanx for reading this and be sure to share anythng that u can tell related to this topic, post anything u can think of (about this topic that is) or u know, thoughts dont hurt. thanx again for reading.

okay, that was one of the most confusing posts I've ever read. I have no idea what you're talking about. All i know is I saw the Halo 2 trailer in a movie theater, i think before I, Robot, and it was cool.

um at e3 they said november 9th and said it was final, do u guys keep informed about anything lol. Does november 9th bring back a launch date for a system a copule years ago to anyones mind??? hint hint, hmm wonder why it would would come out on that date

r g no way misco would launch a new system any no one know about it... if u watch the halo 2 trailer there is a breif moment where it says ilovebees.com instead of xbox.com and now its just some big riddle made by bungiee just like the cortona letters for halo 1

lol clay i kno its confusing thats y i posted on here to really see wat u guys think about this whole thing, k basically there is this site (ilovebees.com) and its hacked up (supposibly) and it has something to do with halo2. the countdown isnt for the official release date for halo some people say it has to do with something new in halo2 and some say that its the release date for halo2 demo. and um clay and coolzero y do u guys have the free ipod link, i tried the samething a long time ago but then when it asks u for ur credit card # i figured its gonna make me sign up for some bs and forgot about it. did u guys get the ipod or something?

Edited by Metalbones

lol i kno i made 5 e-mails just for that but does it work after u do the whole credit card thing??

there's been 2 or 3 people on here that have said they received ipods, so yeah, it works. but just creating emails doesn't...each of your 5 referrals also has to complete and offer, not just you...that's the tough part...getting people to sign up also.

as for credit cards. I used ancestry.com and called up the next day (a toll-free number) and canceled my trial period. thus i was never charged for it, yet still received credit from freeipods.com. That's the way to do it, unless you really want one of the offers. There used to be some things that don't require credit cards, but i haven't checked recently. The credit card ones get confirmed in like a day, whereas it could take a couple of weeks to confirm a non-credit card one...that's the only drawback there.

So feel free to use my link if you need to ;)