Best Or Semi Best Mobo For Mobile 2600?

Hi guys, I need help on getting a mobo that is gonna get the most power out of that mobile 2600. I don't want to spend much more than 100 bux on the mobo cause I have to budget for other stuff too.

as you'll see from using the search feature here on the site the board of choice for the mobiles (and most xp chips) is the dfi lanparty B / infinity.

abit gets some votes, however I don't trust an abit board even 1/2 as far as I can chuck it.

Well I don't mind spending the extra money for the DFI board if its way way worth it. But What I'm really looking for is how easy it is or rather effortless it is to oc. Couldn't care less if stuff have bell and whistle if I'm never gonna use it.

both boards are easy to overclock. however the voltage tweaks of the dfi make it MUCH more powerful... to the point of easily being dangerous if you don't take it slow and use common sense.

DFI DFI DFI... I have 2 of these now (I RMA'ed the crappy MSI I bought for my wife and replaced it with what I should have got her in the first place ;) ) running 1700+ JIUHBs. It's a rock stable board, with lots of options to control pretty much anything you want. You can overvolt like crazy.