Sign in to follow this  
Dasterdly

Hurricanes #@$%!

~sips his tea on a lawnchair in the backyard~ yep... One of the many joyes of living in Kansas lol.

haha... everytime I go to Kansas I'm bored out of my mind! (Grandparents live in Fredonia)

lol i thought u were talking about the hockey team :lol: i love in michigan, so i was wondering if they were coming back for revenge.. lol i read the title and thought... well come on lets see what u wanna do ^_^

I live only a 1/2 mile from the shoreline in Panama City Beach, Florida...im hoping Bonnie stays a tropical storm, cause we are right in the middle of its path. Hopefully Charley doesnt come this way as well. I guess the good part is that all schools in my area are closed tomorrow.

A little off topic but....

I use to live in PC. I miss it :(

I say bring it, i could use Friday off (work at USF, witch is a shelter, close it the day before a huricane to prepare)

ooof. doesn't look like fun. I can't imagine what happens if they deviate on the time line and colide :(

btw, we have these things called blizzards, ice storms, and days where the temps don't get over -50f (though that hasn't happened that much in the past few years) here in michigan.

haha... everytime I go to Kansas I'm bored out of my mind! (Grandparents live in Fredonia)

Where da fek is that at?????

Man i reamember the year we had, George, Danny and Opal two hits and a graze, terrible, had to cut the grass every week....

ooof. doesn't look like fun. I can't imagine what happens if they deviate on the time line and colide :(

btw, we have these things called blizzards, ice storms, and days where the temps don't get over -50f (though that hasn't happened that much in the past few years) here in michigan.

i second that... this year was pretty bad,... 1 day of sub zero temps.. AND WE STILL HAD SCHOOL!... does that toughen u up or what...

but any kind of storm sucks